Please Fill in the fields to contact me!



















I’m starting a new thing here at SlutLoads

If you send me some swag with your logo on it like T-Shirts,bikes,Ipods,laptops,cell Phones, back packs, jersey,socks,pens,posters,business cards ect.A Model or Me will take a picture of it and write a post about your product or site with links back to your site,after I get your stuff it can be any type of product to review also.

You’ll get some easy publicity for your product or blog and some traffic out of the deal.

So to get in on the action and get a Free Write Up and Picture send the gear or questions to the email field below for more details :

My shirt size is XXLarge in case you were wondering and please make sure to include a note with your contact info and web site URL on it.

0 comments: